Your message sent Successfully. We will contact to you soon.
Updated: 13th July 2015
Telkee Lockable Cabinets is a division of Newbound Pty Ltd, PO Box 237 Gladesville, NSW 1675
ABN; 47 100 082 728 and extends this warranty to the purchaser of a Telkee Lockable Cabinet, which is limited to normal use and operation of key cabinets installed indoors only. Newbound Pty Ltd, Telkee division will state that Telkee Lockable Cabinets are warranted for a period of five years from the date of purchase for any manufacturing and material defects subject to the following conditions and limitations.
Any claim made under this warranty must be made within 5 years of the date of purchase of the product. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The benefits to the consumer given by the warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under a law in relation to goods or services to which the warranty relates. It is important to note that 'warranties against defects' are provided in addition to consumer guarantees, and do not displace them.
What the manufacturer must do to honour the warranty.
- After receiving contact from the customer, Newbound will ensure the warranty claim meets the terms and conditions of use below. If a warranty claim is approved, an RMA number will be assigned, if a warranty claim is rejected, a letter stating why the claim was rejected will be sent to the customer
- An assessment of whether a repair or a replacement will need to occur, then arrangements regarding packing and shipping the damaged and/or new cabinet will be made.
- Newbound will arrange freight and will bear the expense for freight
- Any other approved expenses (e.g. packaging materials) can be claimed by submitting original receipts, photos if applicable, and a letter detailing the RMA Number and the need reason for the expense. Submission of expense, is not a guarantee of approval and payment. Expenses should be discussed in advance with the Warranty Manager.
Terms and Conditions to be entitled to make a warranty claim
- The Telkee Lockable Cabinet must by operated at all times in accordance with the operating and installation instructions and is applicable for normal home or business internal building installations only.
- The warranty is subject to proof of purchase and is non-transferable and is made to original purchaser and our associated distributors only.
- This warranty covers faulty materials, faulty workmanship and defects on locks, hinges, spare parts and cabinet shell and is limited to replacement parts and does not include any incidental, indirect or consequential damages or expenses sustained in connection with the product, including damages to other property or buildings.
- This limited warranty does not cover the cost of service calls, labor to remove or install parts covered by this limited warranty.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by abuse, improper installation, improper servicing, or use by any unauthorized persons.
- This warranty does not cover scratches and markings that occur via normal wear and tear.
- Newbound Pty Ltd reserves the right to examine and investigate any damage or malfunction in respect to a claim to determine whether the claimed damage or defect was caused by abuse, improper use or installation.
- Newbound Pty Ltd is not responsible for any repair or replacement costs unless prior written approval is issued from Newbound Pty Ltd in the form of an RMA Number.
- This warranty is applicable to internally installed cabinets only and does not cover any cabinet installed to exterior walls or buildings or used outside normal internal home or business premises.
- This warranty may not be extended by our representatives or any third party in any manner. The company neither assumes, nor authorizes any third party to assume, on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of a Telkee product.
- Products or parts not made and supplied by Newbound Pty Ltd for the exclusive use in Telkee cabinets, are not covered by this limited warranty. The use of unauthorized components will make this warranty null and void.
- All other warranties expressed or implied, with respect to the product, its components and accessories or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the company are hereby expressly excluded.