TelKee Key Cabinets / Commercial Key Safes
Telkee has built an extensive range of commercial key storage cabinets and key safes right here in Sydney, Australia. Whether you are looking for a key lock box that holds 35 sets of keys or need a key rack to manage thousands of bunches of keys per hook, we have a solution that will meet your needs.
All key safes are made from all–steel construction and come with a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty. Each keybox comes standard with a safety cam lock and two cabinet keys. As an optional extra, cabinets can be fitted with a mechanical key pad for keyless entry and a slam latch door to ensure safety and security. Key cabinets come standard in hammertone grey with a strong anti-scratch powder coat finish that lasts for years
Why you should choose Telkee Key cabinets
We have been in the industry a very long time, and know how important key security is. Over the years we have maintained a high standard for all our products, and guarantee that we offer only the very best to our esteemed clientele.
- Money Back Guarantee: Your satisfaction is guaranteed when you buy any Telkee product. However, if for some reason, you change your mind after your purchase, we will give you your money back, no questions asked!
- 5 Year Warranty: We offer a comprehensive 5 year warranty on all our key cabinets, and 1 year warranty on the locks. Our products are built to last!
- Secure Payment: We guarantee security when you purchase Telkee products online using your Mastercard, Visa or American Express credit cards or even PayPal.
- Fast Shipping: We offer Australia-wide shipping for all our clients, so no matter where you purchase our products from, we will deliver it to you fast and at the lowest cost.
- 100% Australian Made: Telkee products are completely Australian-made, and we use only the best materials to maintain our high standards.
Every commercial key storage cabinet is a full key management system and comes with plastic numbered key tags and accessories to maintain the security of your key inventory. Different industries use our range of key safes in a variety of ways so it is important to research how to pick the right size cabinet for your use case. For example, property management and real estate businesses often need to store large or bulky bunches of keys for their rental properties. To effectively manage these bunches and to get the most effective utilisation of the space available in the cabinet, these businesses tend to leave 1 or 2 panels out of the cabinet and often use every other hook or every other row.
Each steel hook in the cabinet can be pressed flat so when setting up the cabinet, use the supplied perforated numbers to slot in behind each hook that you will use. This way, one matches the hook number with the corresponding plastic key tag number. Car yards and smash repair shops use the key safes in a similar way because of the bulky nature of the vehicle keys and clickers. Car yards typically use every other row as the oversized keys hang down lower than a standard house key.
You can trust Telkee to keep your keys safe!