Workplace Health and Safety in Australiatelkee15admin
Working in the land down under, there are many things to look out for when it comes to Workplace Health and Safety. If you’re an Australian business, you need to ensure that your workplace is equipped with a WHS lockable cabinet to store the manuals, guidelines and policies that should be followed to ensure that your employees’ health and safety is upheld.
There are many items to look out for; especially when it comes to the particular industry you work in. Keep in mind that you need to adhere to these regulations and codes of practice to ensure the standards are in place. These can range from anything from using asbestos in the home or workplace, to managing risks, medical solutions and worker’s compensation to name a few.
When it comes to maintaining a Workplace Health and Safety lockable cabinet you need to ensure that it holds all the items necessary for your employees as well as you, the employer, to know the ins and outs of the standards. Therefore, it’s best to make sure that the following codes of practices are well documented and stored within the WHS lockable cabinet to provide reference wherever necessary.
- How to Manage Work Health and Safety Risks
- Managing the Work Environment and Facilities
- Work Health and Safety Consultation, Co-operation and Co-ordination
- Managing Noise and Preventing Hearing Loss
- Hazardous Manual Tasks
- Confined Spaces
- Managing the Risk of Falls at Workplaces
- Preparation of Safety Data Sheets for Hazardous Chemicals
- Labelling of Workplace Hazardous Chemicals
- How to Manage and Control Asbestos in the Workplace
- How to Safely Remove Asbestos
- First Aid in the Workplace
- Construction Work
- Preventing Falls in Housing Construction
- Managing Electrical Risks at the Workplace
- Managing Risks of Hazardous Chemicals in the Workplace
- Managing Risks of Plant in the Workplace
- Welding Processes
- Excavation Work
- Demolition Work
- Safe Design of Structures
- Spray Painting and Powder Coating
- Abrasive Blasting
Whether you are working in an office building, campus or a work site, it’s crucial to have these at hand whenever necessary. Therefore, ensure that you have these as well as regulations that relate to the state as well in your WHS lockable cabinet.
TelKee Lockable Cabinets offers a Lockable Cabinet especially meant for storing WHS Documentation and Manuals.